ANIMATION SEQUENCING TOOL FOR VJing
This machine can be used to play animations with gameboy music (it uses lsdj clock as a master).
What do all the knobs do? (left to right):
- The left knob sets the speed for the rotating plate.
- The strobe frequency, and the bike lamps light are set in sequence, recorded with the knob with the two push buttons below it.
- The cameras pan tilt servos, can be recorded in sequence, with the two knobs and the toggle switch below them.
- The next toggle switch sets the sequencer to 3/4 or 4/4.
- And the next toggle switch sets the sequencer to 32 or 64 or 128 steps if 4/4 is selected. Or 24 or 48 or 96 if 3/4 is selected.
Some of the animations are gif animations from the internet, but most of the animations were made with a gameboy camera, exported with a gb xchanger and converted into a circle with a php script i made. You can see some of the circles in the pictures below.